Dienstag, 1. Februar 2011

Helsing AMV! enjoy

Kommentare:

  1. Hellsing Ultimate's one of my most favourite anime

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Badass, I've only seen the original Hellsing, but obviously I need to check this out. The original had great music...did they keep it for the re-make?

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Awesome vid~! Its been forever since I watched anything Hellsing! >:3

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hellsing is one of my favorite animes, COWBOY BEBOP IS THE BEST THOUGH!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. The original Hellsing was the best, didnt care for Ultimate too much

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. One of the better animes out there at this point in time.
    First time poster here,keep up the good work &followed

    Can you turn off captcha?

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. i never really got into helsing, tho i heard it's awesome.

    AntwortenLöschen